– Ashneer Grover is a successful Indian entrepreneur who co-founded BharatPe, a fintech startup that enables offline retailers to accept digital payments, in 2018.
– He holds a B.Tech. in Computer Science from IIT Delhi and an MBA from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania.
– Prior to founding BharatPe, he worked at firms such as ICICI Bank, Bharti Airtel, and Yes Bank, where he was responsible for various strategic initiatives.
– Ashneer Grover has been recognized as one of India's top 40 influential entrepreneurs under the age of 40 by Economic Times.
– In 2021, Ashneer Grover stepped down from his role as CEO of BharatPe to focus on personal growth and explore new opportunities.