What Information Do We Collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter, or fill out a form. This information may include your name, email address, and other contact information.
- We use the information we collect to provide a better user experience, personalize the content and advertisements you see on our site, and improve our website and services.
- We also collect demographic information such as preferences, location, age, and interests.
- We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, in particular for the following reasons:
- For our Internal record keeping to help improve our services and analytics technologies.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers, or other information that you may find interesting using the email address you provided.
- Occasionally, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. For example, we may contact you by email or phone. In addition, we may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
Like many other Web sites, we at The Buzz News use log files. The information inside the log files may include(s) the following details:
- Internet Protocol ( IP ) Addresses,
- Type of browser,
- Internet Service Provider ( ISP ),
- Date/Time stamp,
- Referring/Exit pages
- Number of clicks to analyze trends
- Administer the site.
- Track users’ movement around the site.
Other such information is not linked to any personally identifiable information.
Cookies & Web-Beacons
Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used.
This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis, which removes the data from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie does not give us access to your computer or any information about you other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser setting to decline cookies. Unfortunately, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
DoubleClick DART Cookie
Google’s DoubleClick advertising platform uses the DoubleClick DART cookie. It serves personalized ads to users based on their browsing history and interests. When a user visits a website using the DoubleClick DART cookie, the cookie is placed on the user’s device, allowing the website to show relevant ads.
Note: The Website has no access to or control over these cookies used by third-party advertisers.
We take appropriate measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, please be aware that no method of electronic storage is 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may use your browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found on the browsers’ respective websites.